Hot Tub Chemicals
At SpaChem™, we pride ourselves on being a leading provider of state-of-the-art spa chemicals and cleaning chemicals, designed specifically for your hot tub.
A hot tub is a fantastic addition to any garden or household and is one of the best places to unwind after a long day or enjoy a relaxing drink with friends, and kids love it too. It’s important that you keep your hot tub clean and working properly, as not only will this ensure it has a longer life, but also that it’s safe for everyone who uses it.
So what is it you need, the type of products that your hot tub needs depend on a number of factors:
- The type of tub
- The area you live in and the water your property receives should all be taken into account when purchasing products for your tub
- For optimum sanitation, make sure you read all instructions carefully.
- If you're in doubt, contact us and we will help explain how to use each of our products.
So here are the basics:
- You'll need test strips, 3in1 for Chlorine or 6in1 for Bromine.
- Primary sanitizer - Either Chlorine or Bromine you can't use both.
- Tablet format of the chosen primary sanitizer with a dispenser
- Water balancers - Depending on your test strip results you may need either pH Plus, pH Minus, and Total Alkalinity Increaser.
- A shock treatment - Non-Chlorine Oxy Shock.
- A Spa Enhancer - No Foam, Spa Sparkle.
- A Filter Cleaner as instant filters cleaners are only a temporary product, soaking your filters in a filter cleaner will prolong filter life.
- Deep Cleaning solution like Chlorine Dioxide for a super deep clean down regime.
We stock a wide range of everything you need for keeping your hot tub in tip-top condition, including chlorine, balancers, bromine, filter cleaners, spa enhancers, scale removers, water softeners, the all-important test strips, and many more products designed exclusively to enhance your hot tub water and hot tub experience.
At SpaChem™, we combine an expert understanding of sanitation with years of experience in the hot tub and spa industry. We pride ourselves on providing professional-grade products that get the job done efficiently and effectively. If you need advice on how best to care for and clean your hot tub, contact one of our friendly team and we’ll be happy to answer your questions.