Spa & Hot Tub Filters
- Excellent manufacturing for reliable performance and sparkling water
- Higher dirt-holding capacity (less cleaning)
- Unique trilobal fibre shape increases filtration performance
- Greater strength and stiffness stands up to high pressure and cleaning
How can Microban help you?
- Microban is an antimicrobial product added to Reemay to inhibit the growth of bacteria, mold, and mildew.
- Microban protection can be found in thousands of consumer, industrial, and medical products around the world.
- Microban is built into the fabric, so will last the life of the cartridge
- Microbes are invisible to the naked eye. They are living cells that can double in number every 20 minutes in hot spa water. They can cause stains and odors and can reduce the life of the filter cartridge.
Remember to check out our filter cleaning range to get the best out of your spa filter.
Ranges of Spa's brands we cover for filters:
Alps Spas, American Spas, Aqua Spas, Arctic Spas, Artesian Spas, Baja Spas, Beachcomber, Bullfrog Spas, Cal Spas, Caldera Spas, Cascade Spas, Canadian spa filter, Catalina Spas, Clearwater Spas, Coast Mountain Spas, Coast Spas, Coleman Spas, Crystal Waters Spas, Dimension One @Home Hot Tubs, Dolphin Spas, Down East, Dream Maker Spas, Dynasty Spas, Elite Spas, Emerald Spas, Freeflo Spas, Master Spas, Great Lakes Spas, Gulf Coast Spas, Hot Spot Spas, Hot Springs Spas, HydroSpa, Hydropool, Serenity Spas, LA Spas, Leisure Bay Spas, Maax Spas, Marquis Spas, Nordic Hot Tubs, PDC Spas, QCA Spas, Santa Barbara Spas, Saratoga Spas, Sierra Spas, Southwest Spas, Signature Spas, Spa Crest, Sunbelt Spas, Sunrise Spas, Diamante Spas, Strong Spas, Viking Spas, Vita Spas and more.