Spa Total Alkalinity Plus 5kg
Spa Alkalinity Increaser raises the Total Alkalinity
reading and prevents fluctuations during pH adjustment. Alkalinity readings should be maintained between 80 – 150ppm.
1. Check the water on a weekly basis with a quality test kit and ensure the Total Alkalinity
reading is above 80ppm.
2. If the reading is below 80ppm and to raise the Total Alkalinity
reading in 10ppm increments, add 30g of Spa Alkalinity Increaser per 1000lts of water and add directly to the water (with circulation running).
3. Re-test the water to ensure you have attained the desired reading.
4. Only add Spa Alkalinity Increaser in stages and always re-test after additions.
5. If you experience difficulties with the water please contact your local dealer.
• Always ensure bathers are out of the water when adding chemicals.
• Never mix with any other chemicals including cleaning products, weed killers and chlorine products, as a dangerous reaction may occur.
• Always handle products in a well-ventilated area.
• Always wash hands thoroughly after handling chemicals.
• Store in a cool, dry, well ventilated, secure place. Ensure chemicals do not become damp in storage.
• Instructions and dosages given are a guide to most effective use.
• This container must not be used or contaminated with any other materials.