Spa Scale Control
SpaChem Spa Scale Inhibitor is specifically formulated to remove minerals and dissolved metals from source water, if left untreated they are likely to form scale deposits or stain spa and hot tub surfaces, internal pipework, fittings, and equipment. Long term exposure to scaling deposits can reduce water circulation, reduce the efficiency of heaters and can be costly to rectify.
1. Add Spa Inhibitor on commissioning and on a weekly basis
2. Initial dose on commissioning, 25ml per 1000lts of water
3. Weekly Maintenance dose; 15ml per 1000lts of water
4. Add the product directly to the water with circulation running.
5. If you experience any difficulties please contact your dealer.
• Always ensure bathers are out of the water when adding chemicals.
• Never mix with any other chemicals including cleaning products, weed killers, and chlorine products, as a dangerous reaction may occur.
• Always handle products in a well-ventilated area.
• Always wash hands thoroughly after handling chemicals.
• Store in a cool, dry, well ventilated, secure place. Ensure chemicals do not become damp in storage.
• Instructions and dosages given are a guide to the most effective use.
• This container must not be used or contaminated with any other materials.
The primary fact in which scale starts to build up is due to calcium hardness in your water, this due to your water balancing going out of balance. It really is imperative when looking after your tub that you start with keeping a keen eye on your pH levels and your Total Alkalinity levels which are the framework to managing water effectively.
When your water pH goes out of balance you will find that scale/calcium will start forming on your hot tub surfaces, seat wells, and in your pipework and jets.