Filter Cleaner Granules 8 x 5kg, 6130Filter cleaner powerful alkaline formulation for removal of oils grease and other debris from spa cartridge.
Directions for use
Remove cartridge from housing filter and hose off any debris and loose material. Do not use a pressure washer as it will be too powerful and may damage your filter.
Dissolve 100g of Filter Cleaner in 20 litres of clean water in a plastic bucket. Soak overnight, ensuring the cartridge is completely immersed in the solution.
After soaking, clean and rinse thoroughly with fresh water. For best results and longer lasting filters, allow cartridge to dry overnight before re-installing.
Filter Cleaner should be used every 2-6 weeks depending on bathing load and each time spa water is changed.
It is recommended you have two sets of cartridge elements so while one set is being cleaned and allowed to dry, the other set can be in service.
This container must not be used or contaminated with other material contact with acids liberates toxic gas, causes severe skin burns and eye damage and may cause respiratory irritation.
1. If medical advice is needed, have product container with label at hand.
2. Keep out of the reach of children. Read label before use.
3. Do not breathe dust.
4. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. Use only outdoors or in a well ventilated area.
5. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. If SWALLOWED: rinse mouth.
6. Do NOT induce vomiting. Call a doctor if you feel unwell.
IF on SKIN/Hair:
7. Remove all contaminated clothing. Rinse thoroughly.
8. Breathe in fresh air and rest. Call a doctor.
IF IN EYES: Rinse
9. Thoroughly for several minutes. Remove contact lenses.
10. Continue to rinse.