Spa Bromine Tablets for hot tubs 1kg are a broad-based biocide specifically formulated for the disinfection of Spa and Hot Tub water. These tablets are designed to be dosed via a specific floating dispenser or an erosion feeder device.
The joys of having a bromine tablet dispenser, feeder or floating dispenser gives you the peace of mind knowing that you’ll have a continual dose of bromine being dispensed into your tub 24/7.
Slow dissolving bromine tablets spa or bromine tablets swimming pool are ideal for daily dosing and help produce free active bromine which kills bacteria and other potentially harmful organisms.
Bromine feeders and floating dispensers simply float on the surface of your water and you can easily control the amount of bromine you wish to dispense in your pool or spa. By twisting the bottom of the dispenser this will open the vent holes that allow the slow dissolving bromine into your water.
Maintaining bromine levels in your spa and swimming pool is hugely important, but over loading on bromine can cause your active bromine to become dormant, using a non chlorine shock can activate your dormant or suspended bromine. This may in the interim elevate your bromine levels in your spa water, please ensure you regularly test your water to ensure you are managing your levels correctly.
1. Maintain the pH balance between 7.4 – 7.6.
2. Test the water with a BROMINE test kit, the ideal reading is 4 – 6ppm.
3. When using a floating dispenser or erosion feeder always refer to the manufacturer’s guidelines.
4. Only use Spa Bromine Tablets in the floating dispenser or erosion feeder and NEVER MIX CHEMICALS.
5. One Spa Bromine Tablet will typically treat 1000lts of water, for water volume above 1000lts add a minimum of 2 Spa Bromine Tablets to the floating dispenser or erosion feeder.
6. Monitor the Total Bromine readings, you may need to adjust the dispenser or feeder for flow.
7. Should you experience difficulties maintaining your bromine levels you should contact your dealer for further advice.
• Always ensure bathers are out of the water when adding chemicals.
• Never mix with any other chemicals including cleaning products, weed killers and chlorine products, as a dangerous reaction may occur.
• Always handle products in a well-ventilated area.
• Always wash hands thoroughly after handling chemicals.
• Store in a cool, dry, well ventilated, secure place. Ensure chemicals do not become damp in storage.
• Instructions and dosages given are a guide to the most effective use.
• This container must not be used or contaminated with any other materials.