Spa Cartridge Cleaner or Filter Cleaner is a powerful blended cleaner specifically formulated to remove oils, minerals, organic matter, and dirt from Cartridge Filters. These deposits clog the filter and reduce filter efficiency and water circulation. Spa Cartridge Cleaner removes these deposits and restores filter efficiency and the lifetime of the filter.
1. Remove Cartridge for housing and wash down any loose deposits from the filter.
2. Place in a clean container that is large enough to completely submerge the cartridge filter.
3. Add 1 litre of Spa Cartridge Cleaner to 20 litres of clean warm water and ensure the cartridge filter is fully immersed.
4. Leave to stand overnight.
5. Rinse the cartridge filter thoroughly (a garden hose is ideal) and return to the housing.
6. Spa Cartridge Cleaner should be used on a regular basis to ensure excellent water quality.
7. If you experience any difficulties with water quality please contact your dealer.
• Always ensure bathers are out of the water when adding chemicals.
• Never mix with any other chemicals including cleaning products, weed killers and chlorine products, as a dangerous reaction may occur.
• Always handle products in a well-ventilated area.
• Always wash hands thoroughly after handling chemicals.
• Store in a cool, dry, well ventilated, secure place. Ensure chemicals do not become damp in storage.
• Instructions and dosages given are a guide to the most effective use.
• This container must not be used or contaminated with any other materials.