SPA SURFACE CLEANER
Spa Surface Cleaner has been specifically formulated to quickly breakdown deposits found on the fabric of the spa. It is a non-abrasive product and is compatible with the water chemistry offering a fast but effective method of cleaning.
1. Test a small area of the surface to ensure compatibility.
2. Before applying SPA surface cleaner ensure the area to be treated has been wetted.
3. Using a damp non-abrasive sponge or cloth apply SPA surface cleaner sparingly and lightly work the product into the affected area to remove any stains and leave for approximately 5 minutes.
4. Wipe and remove area with a clean damp cloth.
5. For heavy staining a second application may be required.
6. Rinse with water.
• Always ensure bathers are out of the water when adding chemicals.
• Never mix with any other chemicals including cleaning products, weed killers and chlorine products, as a dangerous reaction may occur.
• Always handle products in a well-ventilated area.
• Always wash hands thoroughly after handling chemicals.
• Store in a cool, dry, well ventilated, secure place. Ensure chemicals do not become damp in storage.
• Instructions and dosages given are a guide to most effective use.
• This container must not be used or contaminated with any other materials.