Use Spa Non Chlorine Oxy-Shock on a weekly basis or after heavy use of the Spa or Hot Tub. This product will break down the organic contaminants and un-filterable waste sometimes found in the water which can result in unpleasant smells / odours and a reduction in bather comfort. Spa Non Chlorine Oxy-Shock can also improve the efficiency of the Bromine sanitiser.
1. Dose at the rate of 20g per 1000lts of water on weekly basis or immediately after heavy use.
2. Ensure circulation is on when adding directly to the water and preferably with all diverter valves open.
3. Leave Spa / Hot Tub Cover off during treatment.
4. Ensure circulation is running for a minimum of 1 hour to achieve full effect of product.
5. If you experience problems with the water please contact your local dealer.
• Always ensure bathers are out of the water when adding chemicals.
• Never mix with any other chemicals including cleaning products, weed killers and chlorine products, as a dangerous reaction may occur.
• Always handle products in a well-ventilated area.
• Always wash hands thoroughly after handling chemicals.
• Store in a cool, dry, well ventilated, secure place. Ensure chemicals do not become damp in storage. • Instructions and dosages given are a guide to most effective use.
• This container must not be used or contaminated with any other materials.