Spa No Foam is specifically formulated to remove excessive and unsightly foaming.
It’s a common problem: an unsightly foam build up in your hot tub or spa.
- This foam not only looks unappealing, but it also has the potential to create many problems for you and your customers.
- Spa No Foam is specifically formulated to remove excessive and unsightly foaming.
- It can be used with any type of chemicals and doesn’t contain harsh ingredients that could damage the surfaces of your hot tub or spa.
- Spa No Foam removes all types of foam including waterline buildup, sudsing from detergents/soap, seeping chemical residue from cleaners, bromine spitting (also known as bromide boil), mineral deposits such as calcium scaling (leather hard scale) and foam caused by oils and lotions.
- Spa No Foam is an environmentally friendly product that can be used with confidence to keep your hot tub or spa looking great!
If you’re experiencing excessive foam in your spa or hot tub, don’t wait any longer – try Spa No Foam today! It’s the perfect solution to keeping your water, It can be used with any type of chemicals and doesn’t contain harsh ingredients that could damage the surfaces of your hot tub.
How to: Instructions
1. Shake the bottle before application.
2. Add no more than 10ml – 20ml of Spa No Foam directly to the affected area of foaming.
3. Do not re-apply Spa No Foam until at least 24hrs have passed, after this, another application can be made.
4. If Spa No Foam is used on a regular basis it is essential to undertake a weekly clean of the Cartridge Filter
5. If the water persists with long-term foaming it is advisable to contact your dealer.
• Always ensure bathers are out of the water when adding chemicals.
• Never mix with any other chemicals including cleaning products, weed killers, and chlorine products, as a dangerous reaction may occur.
• Always handle products in a well-ventilated area.
• Always wash hands thoroughly after handling chemicals.
• Store in a cool, dry, well ventilated, secure place. Ensure chemicals do not become damp in storage.
• Instructions and dosages given are a guide to the most effective use.
• This container must not be used or contaminated with any other materials.