The correct pH and Alkalinity balance is vital to ensure comfortable bathing conditions, maximum efficiency from the sanitiser and to help maintain the fabric of the swimming pool. The correct pH reading should be 7.4 – 7.6 and Total Alkalinity between 80 – 150ppm
1. Use a good quality test kit to determine the pH and/or the Total Alkalinity reading.
2. Ensure bathing has ceased before adding chemicals to water.
3. To reduce pH readings add 50g per 5000lts of pH and Alkalinity Reducer, sprinkling product directly to the water with circulation on. This application will lower the pH by approximately 0.2
4. Only make one addition of pH and Alkalinity Reducer at a time and always re-test the water, should a further addition be required please follow step 1 again.
5. To reduce Total Alkalinity add 75g per 1000lts of pH & Alkalinity Reducer water with circulation on. Add product to the deepest point of the Swimming Pool in one application. This application will lower the Total Alkalinity by approximately 10 – 20 ppm (mg/l) 6. Always re-test the water after each application.
7. If you experience any difficulties please contact your dealer.
• Always ensure bathers are out of the water when adding chemicals.
• Never mix with any other chemicals including cleaning products, weed killers and chlorine products, as a dangerous reaction may occur.
• Always handle products in a well-ventilated area.
• Always wash hands thoroughly after handling chemicals.
• Store in a cool, dry, well ventilated, secure place. Ensure chemicals do not become damp in storage.
• Instructions and dosages given are a guide to most effective use.
• This container must not be used or contaminated with any other materials.